Valentine Fireworks!

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
I'm sharing a fun little card for iCopic today.  I colored up Blush Bonnie from The Greeting Farm
Since the area of her clothing is so small...I used the 0 Colorless Blender to add a fabric-like texture.  Her dress and socks are all one color... RV17.
I stamped my sentiment from SP&Co's Candy Hearts set and then ran my card through the Xyron machine and covered the front of it with some You're So Fine glitter.

The Spellbinders die has been sprayed liberally with Fireworks in Lilac Posies for some added glimmer.

I embellished my Candi embellishments and her hairpiece with some tiny Stampendous heart stickers. 

Bonnie herself is fussy cut and popped up on foam tape for added dimension.

Other Copics used:  0, W7, W5, E11, E02, E00, R02, E59, E57, E55.

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

this is sooo cute, love the background and the coloring is awesome,love her outfit!!!
Paula
Colleen said…
That is just darn right adorable

Popular Posts