Digital Tuesday Romance Challenge

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for  more inspiration!
First off...I want to congratulate this week's blog candy winner for commenting on my posts:

Ruza's Craft Corner said...
Great card! Those chickadees are adorable, and you did a great job coloring them! ;o)

Please email me and I will send you some fun mail! Thanks for the love you leave on my blog!

Next...it's Digital Tuesday...and that means a new challenge....and this week it's Romance!!

I went with some digital roses from Designed2Delight's Beautiful Life set.  I colored the roses with Copic markers and fussy cut them.  I wove them into the Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch and embellished with a row of tiny gold nailheads. 

The verse is from Wordsworth and the designer paper from BasicGrey.

And finally, Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog is looking for several new design team members.  So, if you enjoy our weekly challenge, why not give our team a shot?!  No prior design team is required...just a desire to play along with us!  Good Luck!

Comments

wow this is gorgeous, love the roses and the white design is awesome to, love it!!!!
Paula
beautiful card, Michelle - I love the drama of the red and white.
Blessings
Maxine
Colleen said…
Gorgous card and done in my favorite colors as well.
Love the heart punched border.
ColleenB.
Amy Johnson said…
What a beautiful romantic card!
Unknown said…
Love how you colored those roses, with them popping off the white! Gorgeous card!
My email is on the way! Thank you! ;o)
JUDI said…
This is such a BEAUTIFUL card. You did a fantastic job of coloring the roses, and putting them on the white makes them stand out so much. Well done....With Love Judi
~Heidi~ said…
Beautiful cards. I love the fussy cut roses...it was worth the effort. Then the heart border punch is perfect with this card too.

Popular Posts