Ellie's Warm Winter Wishes

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
I just had to color up Ellie Loves to Knit from Your Next Stamp again!  You can find Ellie and lots of her pals at One Crazy Stamper.

I colored her up with Copic Markers and then cut her out leaving a small narrow border.  I matched her to the KaiserCraft collection called Bubblegum Hills.  This collection is fun because it has fun die cut borders such as the one on the bottom of this card.

My embellishment on this card is a snowflake rosette made with Honeycomb paper from Inky Antics.  Lora has some on the way....so be sure to keep your eye peeled!  This stuff is fun, both in it's traditional use on HoneyPop cards and as fun borders and rosettes such as this! 

Comments

What a sweet card - great colours too, and I love the 'snowflake'.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts