A New Beginning!

It's Digital Tuesday...and this week our challenge is New Beginnings!   My mind turned to spring...my favorite season of the year.  I love seeing all of the new life springing forth from what appears to be barron and dead. 

This image is an older PSX image that is colored with colored pencils.  I framed my image *outside the box* and cut around parts of the image so that it would fit on my punched panel.   The punched panel is a Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page set which I embellished with some yellow gems.

The sentiment is a digital sentiment from Designed2Delight's Beautiful Life set.

Comments

Rebekah said…
Beautiful and so uplifting on this grey winter day!
Ellibelle said…
Stunning card Michelle. Love how you framed the flowers!
Jennifer said…
This is very beautiful! Love the die you used and the great gems you added. Lovely colour on your daffies!
Amy Johnson said…
What a perfect card for this challenge!
Wow- this is fabulous - love the way you used the 'out of the box' technique on the flower panel.
Blessings
Maxine
Colleen said…
Beautiful card.
Sure cheers me up on this wet rainy day.
Can't wait for my daffodils to start peeking up
Thank you
ColleenB.
Colleen said…
Beautiful card; one to brightens anyone's day
Thank you
ColleenB
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card! Love how you colored the flowers! ;o)

Popular Posts