Acetate Card Challenge at Embellish-Online

It was my Friday to Host the Design Team Challenge at Embellish-Online last week. My challenge was Perfectly Clear; use transparencies or vellum on your card!

For my card I used both! The acetate is folded in half and swirled love from The Rubber Cafe was stamped in black stazon on the acetate. Inside the card I mounted some gold metallic vellum to the back panel with some mini-glue dots. I stamped the exotic flower (H822) by The Rubber Cafe on a cream oval, colored it with Copic Markers, highlighted it with Spica Glitter Pens and faux stitched around the edge. I mounted a blank oval on the inside of the card to hide the adhesive on this one. The flowers are glue-dotted to the oval and are by BRIDES and are found at Michaels. The shimmer in real life is very rich looking! If you choose to play along, use FC19 in your upload keyword so we can check out your work!

Comments

This is sooo pretty! The coloring of the flower is so rich and vibrant.
What a neat accent the stamped transparency makes.

Popular Posts