Felt With The Heart...

A winter *thank you* card for a friend. Card base is Night of Navy (SU!), the designer paper is by Sandylion. Designer paper has been run through the diamond cuttlebug and lightly sanded. Ribbon is by May Arts. Snowflake and Doily Lace punches are by Martha Stewart. Verse is by PSX and flowers by Prima. Top Note Die Cut (SU!) on vellum peeks out from behind the verse panel. Script stamp is by Hero Arts, hearts are from Dress It Up! Half pearls, faux stitching and distressing finish it off.

Hope you had a great weekend. I sure did! Spent it with a stamping friend and we hit the Fiskars Warehouse sale....one word..... WOW!

Comments

retiredheather said…
Oh you lucky person to be able to go to that sale. Love the card. Guess I had best start my Thank You cards as well.
Happy Holidays
Heather
Lastel said…
What a fabulous card ! I am sure your friend will be thrilled when she receives it !
Savitri said…
How elegant! I love the gentle colors! Very pretty!!!
Jacquel said…
Gorgeous and I like those flowers!!
Brenda said…
absolutely beautiful card!
Amazing!! Your friend will love it!

Robin

Popular Posts