Snowy Birthday Wishes

It's been a bit since I posted a masculine card. I was in the mood to put some snow on these pine needles. The set is by SU!, the needles are stamped in Always Artichoke, the pinecones are stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on Chocolate Chip Cardstock. I used some of my *homemade glitter goof snow* on the needles...I'm going to use that stuff all up rather than toss it! The designer papers are by Fiskars, the bottom has been run through Cuttlebug's Branches Embossing Folder. The Happy Birthday is by Penny Black and has been stamped inside of a BasicGrey Journal Block stamp. I used Copic Markers to color the frame and then sponged the center with SU!'s Creamy Caramel ink.

Ok, and at long last I've selected a comment to RAK from last week as I promised:
Brenda said...
absolutely beautiful card!
Dec 7th
So, email me Brenda and I'll get some goodies on their way to you!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the "snow" on the pine needles! What a great masculine winter birthday card!
Very nice masculine card. I especially like th euse of the branches embossing folder.
Ellibelle said…
This is beautiful. Great colors for a masculine card!
Teresa Kline said…
luv this....very cool! *~*
Ann said…
Oooh, love the Chocolate Chip next to the glittery needles! Gorgeous! :D
Lori said…
Great masculine card! The glittery needles are lovely.
Jacqueline said…
Love your white accents here!
Jacquel said…
Beautiful card and great color scheme!!
okay, I'm sure I read this somewhere, but am not thinking straight right now (still have lots of sleep to get caught up on), but what is the "homemade glitter"

I love pine and this is a great card for anyone!

Popular Posts