Inky Antics - Snowmen

I've got snowmen on the brain these days....and a yard full of snow to go with them! I've got a professional 6 year old snowman builder too....this year's first snowman met it's demise in a rainy mess. I'd best get some carrots and Twizzlers (his mouth of choice) around here for the next batch he comes up with!
This image is from Inky Antics and makes me laugh. I colored it with Copic Markers and Copic At You Spica Glitter pens. The only other embellishment is a tiny button that is tied with embroidery floss. A little hint.....no *naked* buttons on cards....tie them up with some ribbon or floss for a finished look. Card base is black, designer paper is by Heidi Grace and provides just the tiny bit of coordinating colors to *pop* the image.
This card was inspired by this designer paper. I'm clueless as to the company....but I liked it and it followed me home once upon a time! I paired it with SU!'s Bashful Blue and dark brown Bazzil Cardstock. This image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils. The button is vintage, the ribbon a scrap, Warm Wishes is by Come Clean Designs, the Top Note Die Cut is by SU! and the tiny snowflake is by Dress It Up!

I'm now co-blogging with my friend Heidi for her local stamp store, The Stamp Shoppe in Schofield, WI. If you like lots of card samples, feel free to check out her blog here.

You can see the many companies she carries in her sidebar, and though she is a brick and mortar store, they will be happy to work with you. Just mention you saw it on one of our blogs!

Comments

retiredheather said…
Wonderful card Michelle. What a great story about snowmen. I only wish my boys were still young enough to make them.
Hope you and your family have a great holiday.
Happy Times
Heather
Savitri said…
Very cute, Michelle!!! Love that snowman!!! It's great that you have your very own professional snowman builder. I'd love one of those BUT we ain't got no snow. Maybe soon.


Anyhow, I want to stop by today to personally wish you and your family the merriest Christmas!!!
Jessica said…
I LOVE that Inky Antics stamp! So cute.

I really need that Toop Note die. I love how it looks as a frame!

I'm pretty sure the paper is Kaleidescope by My Mind's Eye. :)
Jeff & Aleigh said…
I love both of these cards, but that first one is so cute - I love that snowman verse...especially the "it takes a few rolls to make a good midsection" as I'm right there with it!!! LOL
AnnMarie said…
Hiya Michelle! That snowman antics is sooo cute! I just LOVE anything snowman! Hope that your holidays were wonderful! : )

Popular Posts