Wassail Winter Cards

This card popped together and all started with the stems which were scraps on my desk. I needed some leaves, so ran some designer paper through the brocade cuttlebug embossing folder and punched them with my Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Wish, the oval punches and the photo corner punches are by SU! The large scallop punch is by SU! and the small one is by Martha Stewart. Buttons are vintage. All designer paper is BasicGrey's Wassail collection. The ribbons are scraps and the bracket its a Basic Grey Cardstock Sticker. Cuttlebug's Birds and Swirls embossing folder has been embossed and lightly sanded for the background panel.
This card is also a bunch of odds and ends. I used Marta Stewart's scalloped circle punch on the desiger paper. I used BasicGrey's Journal Block stamp to frame my Hero Arts verse. The butterfly punches are by Martha Stewart and have been embellished by adhesive pearls.
I've been on a roll with this paper...but I'll post something totally different tomorrow....I'm ready for some blues!! I also need to pull a commenter from last week to RAK...I haven't forgotton....I'm just slow! I'll post that winner tomorrow as well. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are keeping warm where you live!

Comments

ruth said…
I like what you are doing with the butterflies...neat and the that saying is so cute!!!
Love them both! We are headed out the door now, so I will chat with you later.
Have a WONDERFUL day!
Jeff & Aleigh said…
Love them both but I really like that first one!!
Lori said…
Beautiful! I love the look of the embossed and sanded background on the first card and the delicate butterflies on the second one.
Jacqueline said…
You have certainly gone to town with the Wassail papers... another beauty. I haven't been that successful with them, have not been inspired at all.. Probably next year!

Popular Posts