December Embellish-Online Gallery Open!

I love this Hero Arts verse....and I was tickled to see that it fit into my BasicGrey Journal Block stamp. The papers and buttons are from BasicGrey's Wassail Collection. The shimmer paper is from The Paper Cut. The butterfly punch is Martha Stewart and the buttons are from Dress It Up! The white flower/snowflake thingys are foam that I ran through my Big Shot. Faux stitching finishes it off.
SNOW has been in our forecast.....and out popped this card! Our focus this month was on BasicGrey's Wassail Collection. I love the artichoke color in this collection.

Take a look at all of the other beautiful creations in the gallery! ~michelle~

Comments

Helen said…
Beautiful cards! So intricately detailed!
Lovely cards Michelle! I love all the detail!
Hi Michelle,

I hope you don't mind - I'm loving your Wassail cards and I linked to them on my blog. Just let me know if you'd rather not and I'll take it off.

Beautiful work though!!
MaryR said…
This is beautiful - love the sentiment inside the frame
Jacquel said…
These are beautiful, you did an awesomejob!!!
Heidi said…
these are wonderful card, I love that paper don't you? Uh so yummy
ScrappinGalz said…
The cards are very beautiful. I love the mix of patterned paper. They are beautiful together. TFS!

Popular Posts