Winter Wonderland

The weather here is frightful...-6* as I type....windchills today that shouldn't be legal! BRR!
This card is a super simple and elegant winter wish. The photo itself has been a challenge and I'm going to give it one more try tomorrow in daylight. This photo captures the essence of the shimmery cardstock that I ran through the Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I also punched the snowflakes (Martha Stewart) and the Large Oval Punch (SU!) of this paper. The rest of the card is simply white cardstock. I added adhesive pearls to the snowflakes and some piercing to complete the card. Wish is by SU! Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

the weather here is frightful too, but this card is delightful!!!!
Chrisd said…
This is SO elegant! I love it!
Happy holidays to you even though we are all super bust right now.
Maria said…
Oooh, such an elegantly beautiful card, Michelle!! the color is so pretty and I love all the snowflakes~~~

Gosh, it so cold where you're at. I'm complaining that it's cold in th 40s here. . .LOL!!

Maria
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous! I love the embossed monochromatic look!
retiredheather said…
Wow! This is a great card. So simple yet elegant. Lovely
Happy Holidays
Heather
Darla said…
Hey I have some shimmery cardstock...
Hey, I have the Snowflakes embossing folder...

Ya know I think I could copy you. Call me Kopy Kitty on this one.

Great Job!! LOOOOVE IT!!
Jacqueline said…
This is a very rich looking card Michelle! The cuttlebug has proven itself and the stamped out snowflakes are beautifully placed! That is one thing you have in the USA which I'm jealous of - easy access to craft supplies which are considerably less expensive than here!!

Popular Posts