Pink Paislee Meets BasicGrey

This was the card I made for the Day 3 challenge over at the paper planet. I had this medallion laying on my desk...and Mr. Owl fit in it perfectly. I doodled around the edge to accent the star shape left by the punches. All designer papers are from the Wassail Collection by BasicGrey. SU's River Rock is the card base and punched medallion. I used little self-adhesive gems to accent the image and the corners. Winter Wonder is by http://www.therubbercafe.com/ and is stamped in a journal block by BasicGrey. Owl by Pink Paislee and is colored with Copic Markers and Spica Glitter Pens highlight his nose and eyes. SU!'s corner punch accents the corners.

Thanks for stopping by! This week I will select one comment from all of the comments left on my posts to RAK!

Comments

ruth said…
Your cards are all so neat..fun to see your "newest" each time!!!!!
Gail S. said…
Don't you love the Wassail paper? I think is so pretty. Your card is just beautiful...as always!
Michelle!

I love all your Wassail cards and your medallions! So pretty.

Sorry I have not stopped by in a while - I've been a bad blogger. Things are just so crazy busy lately.

Beautiful work though!
Jacquel said…
Great colors...cute card!!!

Popular Posts