Friendship Warms The Heart

Another snowflake card....1* and snowing here tonight! This card features a corner punch medallion on navy cardstock. I layered the medallion on white cardstock that has been run through the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder. A gardener at heart I guess...but snowflakes are a little like winter's flowers, and these sparkly ones from Heidi Grace were perfect to nestle in the center under a shimmery snowflake. The tag was run through my Big Shot and then stamped with a little saying from Hero Arts. May Arts and Creative Impressions Ribbons.

Comments

so soft sparkly and beautiful!
retiredheather said…
Another great card. I love the medallian in the center.
Happy Holidays
Heather
Anonymous said…
Love the punched frame! I'm going to have to try that. Thanks for the inspiration!

Popular Posts