Penny Black Snowman One More Time....

Ok, I admit it....I'm in love! This snowman is so pudgy and cute and his scarf is so fun to color and shade with the Copics! I colored a pile of these fellers...and this card was inspired by the *scrap* Top Notes *frame.* I did a die cut for a prior card and just couldn't toss this piece. I layered it over Riding Hood Red (SU!) panel that has been stamped with Rose Red (SU!) snowflakes (Impression-Obsession) and then cuttlebugged with the script embossing folder. I ran a white Memories dye ink pad over the writing to give it a *frosty* look. Winter Wonder is by http://www.therubbercafe.com/ and is stamped in a journal block by BasicGrey. A Black Spica Glitter pen dresses it up. The ribbon is velvet ricrac by May Arts. Flower by Prima. Snowflake punch by Martha Stewart. Glitter Dot by Dress It Up! Leaf Punch by EK Success. As you can tell, I'm an equal opportunity stamper!!

If you're up for some blog candy...check out Maria's blog.....she's celebrating in a BIG way!

Thanks for popping in! I'll be stamping all weekend...so hopefully I'll have a pile of stuff to share with you soon!

Comments

ScrapMomOf2 said…
Beautiful card! I love that snowman!
I love this too!!!! Wonderful in red!!
Jacquel said…
Such a cute card and an adorable snowman!!!
Maria said…
Hi Michelle. . .Thank you for participating in celebrating my 2 year anniversary blog candy and for linking the blog candy on your blog!! Good luck with the blog candy!!

Maria

Popular Posts