Digital Tuesday Color Challenge

It's Digital Tuesday and this week we have a color challenge for you!   The colors are Coral and Kraft!

I decided to go with some beautiful pre-colored Faux Foldy Flower images from Fred, She Said.  I layered them onto a die cut that I hand embroidered using the Paper Pricking image which fits SU's Top Note Die perfectly!  The largest flower is printed on some sheet music for added interest.

I have a bin of cut out elements that I love to mix and match, so some of my leaves are from the Big Dahlia set.  I used up 3 various pieces of embroidery floss in shades of kraft to brown. 

I layered the stitched panel on a piece of kraft cardstock embossed with a cArt-Us embossing folder called Trendy Braiding.  If you order from CropStop....use code CTMP-2 to save 10% on your entire order!

Comments

beautiful card, love all the colors !!!!
Paula
Amy Johnson said…
Wow! What an amazing card! Love the stitching and the musical flower!
Beautiful Michelle - love the colours and the way you have printed over the music.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
This is one pretty card! Love all the flowers, your stitching, and the embossed background! ;o)

Popular Posts