Wonderful Washi - Take 2!

Happy Wednesday! Time for another MarkerPop creation and I have for you another Washi Wonder!

I just love this fabulous flower red washi tape! So, to carry on the theme...I have another card that simply features the tape with white cardstock to create a visually exciting card!

I colored Stampavie's image Juliet in the field of nasturtiums with the following Copic markers: R22, R21,R20, B45, B41, B000, YG17, YG03, Y38, Y32, E00, E02, E44, E43, E59, E55.

Have you checked out the Washi Tape in the store lately?! Which ones are your favorites?!

Comments

This is so sweet Michelle - love the image and the way you have added the flowers to complement it. The tape is beautiful!
Blessings
Maxine
Jennipher said…
What a sweet card! Gorgeous creation.
Unknown said…
Sweet card! Awesome coloring, and I love the embossed background. Need to get me some colorful washi tape! ;o)

Popular Posts