Rose's Bike Ride - Bingo Challenge

It's time for a new challenge on the One Crazy Stamper blog...and this month it is a BINGO challenge!
It is the first time I've ever done such...but it's fun!  You pick 3 elements from the Bingo card provided on the One Crazy Stamper Blog and use them to create your card!

My BINGO elements are:  Pink/Black, Die Cut/Punch, Ribbons/Twine.

I used papers from Bo Bunny's Crush Collection which are black and white.  I used a scalloped circle die cut I found in my stash.

Other Products used:  Whimsy Stamps; Rose's Bike Ride, Copic Markers: 110, E59, E57, E53, W7, W5, W3,W1, YG17, E00, E02, E42, R35, R32, R22, R21, R20.  

I used paper embroidery to frame my image and a few prima flowers and gems to finish my card.
Sentiment is from my new Inky Antics Simple Sentiments set.

We hope you have time to join in the challenge fun...there is a fun prizes to be won by lucky participants!
Be sure to check out the store for the many fun items being added daily!

Comments

what a sweet card - love the image and your stitching is amazing - so even, and the wee touch of bling is gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine
Adorable, love the colors!!!
Paula

Popular Posts