Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Your Day To Shine!

Happy Monday!  This week I have a vintage card to share for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.

For my background, I was going for monochromatic and subtle.  I stamped the Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus2 Flower and leaf randomly.  I masked the flower to stamp the leaf, and that is my mask you see beneath the big button.  Recycling at it's finest!

To add more texture to the back gound I stamped the Pilot's Wings and a Diamond Background stamp randomly. 

My main image is Evelyn whom I colored with 3 Copic Markers:  E00, E02 and G20.  The sentiment comes from the Clearly Beautiful Scalloped Oval set. 

The lace and buttons are vintage.  Faux stitching and a few random pearls finish my card. 

Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear blog today and see what the rest of the team has been up to!

2 comments:

TesaB said...

Wow for the super gorgeous vintage card. Love the green colors and fab background stamping. And Evelyn is one fab chick!

MaxineD said...

Love this Michelle - your subtle collage style background compliments the image perfectly. Wonderful card.
Blessings
Maxine