It's Your Day To Shine!

Happy Monday!  This week I have a vintage card to share for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.

For my background, I was going for monochromatic and subtle.  I stamped the Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus2 Flower and leaf randomly.  I masked the flower to stamp the leaf, and that is my mask you see beneath the big button.  Recycling at it's finest!

To add more texture to the back gound I stamped the Pilot's Wings and a Diamond Background stamp randomly. 

My main image is Evelyn whom I colored with 3 Copic Markers:  E00, E02 and G20.  The sentiment comes from the Clearly Beautiful Scalloped Oval set. 

The lace and buttons are vintage.  Faux stitching and a few random pearls finish my card. 

Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear blog today and see what the rest of the team has been up to!

Comments

TesaB said…
Wow for the super gorgeous vintage card. Love the green colors and fab background stamping. And Evelyn is one fab chick!
Love this Michelle - your subtle collage style background compliments the image perfectly. Wonderful card.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts