So Hap-Pea For You!

This is one of two posts today, so please scan for more inspiration!
Just had to share this sweet card with you today for the Digital Tuesday Challenge.  There is a little babe' on the way for some friends of ours...and the theme of the shower was peas in a pod!

I knew I had the perfect image and designer papers in my stash for this one!  Love it when that happens!
The adorable image and sentiment are available at McMahon Five Designs and is the Peas and Thank You set by Studio 313. 

The image is colored with Copic markers...and the papers are by Heidi Grace Designs (Baby|Row of Icons) and DCWV's Nana's Nursery Baby Boy collection.

Other items on this card include Candi embellishments, Corner Punches, sheer ribbon and the Cuttlebug Brocade embossing folder.

Comments

Unknown said…
This is so sweet! Love the colors, your image, and the DP! ;o)
Lovely card Michelle - love this set, and I used it when my DD let us know she was expecting #2.
Blessings
Maxine
Amy Johnson said…
How adorable! I have this image too and love it!

Popular Posts