May Arts / Our Craft Lounge Blog Week DAY 5

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!


Welcome to the May Arts/ Our Craft Lounge Blog Week!  There are 5 prizes being given away from all the comments left on the design team blogs, the OCL Blog and the OCL FB page from Monday thru Friday (midnight PT/3am ET). The winner post will be on the OCL blog on Monday, August 13th. May Arts is giving away prizes too...so check it out!
Today the following designers have some fun to share with you using both companies' products!



  • Amber Hillman
  • Debbie Fisher
  • Kendra Wietstock
  • Lori Barnett
  • Michelle Pearson
  • Deb Felts


  • Today's card uses images from the new Miles to Go set.  I decided I needed a car for these images, so went with the Holiday Cruiser set!  I modified the car a bit, cut off the top and piled my suitcases back there, tied with twine so they won't fall off along the way!

    I colored the image with Copic Markers: YG95, YG93, BG10, B28, B24, B21, YR15, YR14, Y19, Y17, R29, R22, E44, E43, W7, W5, W3.

    The designer paper is from BasicGrey and a JoAnn's pack I believe....found them in my scrap bin.

    I used some fun May Arts ribbon along the side of my card....I stretched it in places and tied it with twin in others for a fun Dr. Seuss style embellishment!  I also used the twine to sew down my sentiment.

    Hope you've had fun checking out our cards featuring Our Craft Lounge and May Arts products!

    Comments

    Love that sentiment - it is echoing down the years........ great card Michelle, and I am impressed with the way you have used the ribbon on the side. Very novel.
    Blessings
    Maxine
    Miriam Prantner said…
    Such a fun card! Love the bright, vivid colors and coloring, and what a neat way to use the trim!
    Debbie Corbari said…
    Oh.My.Word. This is so FANTASTIC! You are BRILLIANT Michelle!!
    Sue D said…
    Very cute--I like how you modified the car and the ribbon and twine you used.
    Caryn S said…
    Well of course it goes without saying that the stamps are fantastic, but those papers and the burlap trim are just wonderful too!
    Kendra said…
    So creative Michelle! I love that you used the car with the new sets! PERFECT!
    Cynthia C said…
    This stamp set is on my wish list.
    sharon g said…
    I like how you tied the ribbon at various points. Nice touch.
    Crafty Aunt Dee said…
    what a funtastic card and so cute. Love the altered car and the stamps used are so cool. Great job. thanks for a fun week and wondeful projects
    Unknown said…
    Nice job on this using the ribbon. Your cards this week have been very campy. Love them all. Thanks for sharing.

    Popular Posts