Hand Over The Candy Corn

I have a fun card for you today featuring some of the Prickley Pear new red rubber fall release!  Hand Over The Candy Corns and Monster Collage.

I decided to go with a shaker card for this image.  I stamped the little monsters image on acetate with Stazon ink.  NOTE:  You can flip this image either way before you stamp the sentiment in there...one of the perks of acetate!    I stamped the image again and trimmed it so that I could line my sign.  The bat brads hold my sign layers together.

I popped a fun piece of designer paper on the background to highlight my little monsters before creating my shaker box window.  I added the foam tape and the micro-beads before finishing my card with one more bat.  I popped him through my shaker window..and then attached the window to my folded card.

The front is adorned with some patterned paper elements and Candi dot embellishments.

For more of this fun release, be sure to pop by the Prickley Pear Blog this week!

Comments

Unknown said…
Super FUN card! Love the sentiment! ;o)
I don't 'do' halloween, but this is a cut cards regardless. :-)Love the dp behind the monsters!
Blessings
MAxine

Popular Posts