Tuesday Tip...

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration.
I have a Tuesday Tip for you today for MarkerPop.    I love the fun wood buttons you can get from Prima Marketing...they come in a package with a variety of fun coordinating colors.  What happens though, when you get to the bottom of the bag and have one lonely button left that just doesn't seem to match anything?

My card features papers from Wild Rose Studio's Wintery Christmas collection.  I added adhesive to the top of my button and then trimmed it out...and there you have it, a perfectly coordinating embellishment!  I created another coordinating embellishment simply using the papers and a bit of ribbon....a thrifty way to use up your scraps and add fun and fresh embellishments to your project!

I stamped the Baby Shower image by Magnolia with Milled Lavender Distress Ink on white cardstock.

Comments

Love your colours on this card, and thanks for the tips about the button and making your own embellishment.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts