Scarecrow Tilda

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!

Today's card for MarkerPoP features a Magnolia image called Scarecrow Tilda.  I have used this little missy before, you can see that card HERE and HERE.

To embellish my card, I used some  wood buttons by Prima.  There are a variety of different styles in the store to choose from. The are perfect to add a rustic touch to any project!

Paper comes from Simple Stories' Awesome collection and I used some Washi Tape for a pop of color on my card.

Copic markers were used to color Tilda:  BG10 YG95, YG93, W7, E44, E59, E57, E42, YR09, YR27, YR07, YR24, YR23, YR15, E51, E53, YR04.

If you haven't yet, be sure to stop by MarkerPoP and check out all of the new CHA 2012 goodies!

Comments

Very cute image Michelle and you have coloured her beautifully - love the background with the wooden button and ticket.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts