Forever My Friend

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
Today's card for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is a pretty floral one!  This flower image is called Poppies Garden and I paired it with Forever My Friend and the Scalloped Oval Die.

I colored the image with Tim Holtz Distress Inks after stamping it with black Stazon Ink.  I used Fired Brick, Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint and Scattered Straw.  Next, I ran the image through and embossing folder.  Finally, I distressed the embossed panel with Frayed Burlap Distress ink.

I embellished the card with a Making Memories decorative brad, Prima flowers, May Arts ribbon and dragonfly charms.

Comments

Beautiful cards!!!!
sorry havent dropped in ,in awhile life has been busy!!!!
Hugs
Paula
TesaB said…
Super gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the embossing on the stamping. Such a cool effect!!!

Popular Posts