1,000 Posts and Blog Candy Winners!

Hello there! 
Today I typed up my 1,000th post!  I have had great fun in the last 4 years sharing over 1,000 cards and projects with you all!  I've enjoyed the journey...learning new techniques, finding new stamp companies and learning all about digital images! 

A special thank you to those of you who follow along and pop in with comments.  It's always fun to hear from you and see which projects you like and why!

As a thank you to my followers...I will soon be posting some blog candy to celebrate this milestone.  There will be two prizes:  one for a random follower who posts on the candy post, so keep your eye peeled!    ...and one I will select from a random post from today until October 9th to thank my commenters for their love!  (only one comment per blog post please!)

And now for some recent blog candy winners on my blog!

One Crazy Stamper Blog Candy Winner: 
juli (sweetpz) said...
I'm a follower of Inspiration Blooms blog!
juli

September 19, 2011 1:55 AM

Designed2Delight Blog Candy Winner: 
Georgie  said...
like very much your 2 cards they are very pretty well done
thank for showing

September 19, 2011 8:06 PM

Congratulations ladies!! Enjoy your goodies!!


Comments

Anne-Marie said…
Wow...can't get my head around 1000 cards, never mind blog posts...haaaa!
Congratulations...certainly something to celebrate....on to the next 1000!
angie ashuk said…
I just started in blogland, so I can't even imagine getting to 1000, so Congrats!!
Vicki said…
Congrats on your 1000th post, Michelle! Your projects are always eye candy to me. You are so talented!
Congrats on your 1000th post and congrats to the winners!
1000 entries - well done friend!! Love popping into visit you :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Congrats on your 1000 posts, you've been a busy lady, love your work!!!
Paula
juli (sweetpz) said…
Thanks Michelle!!
Congrats on 1000 posts! amazing =)
I'm a new follower of your blog, but i definitely will be backtracking through all your cards/projects for inspiration.

hugs
juli
Colleen said…
Congratulations on your 1000 posts.
Looking forward to your next 1000 posts and behond.
ColleenB.
sonyaeverding said…
Congrats lady. Super job. You not only have quantity you have QUALITY. Your work is gorgeous. Keep it up.
Gail S. said…
Wow - 1,000 posts!! Awesome. Always enjoy stopping by even tho I don't post all of the time!
Congratulations on your 1,000th post!

Popular Posts