Designer Paper Challenge - The Rubber Cafe

Happy Sunday!  This week's challenge at The Rubber Cafe was to create our own designer paper. 
Be sure to check out the challenge details and prize information on The Rubber Cafe Blog!

I chose to go with the Shasta Daisy image.  I stamped the Shasta Daisy image with a pink ink on pink cardstock.  Next I stamped the new 18th Century Proclamation over it in Frayed Burlap Distress ink.
I distressed the edges of my cardstock panel with Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distress inks using the Little Inker'z.

I colored my image with the following Copic Markers: YG97, YG95, YG93, R89, R29, R27, R22, R21, R20.  I cut both the Spellbinders Scalloped Oval and Oval Spellbinders dies easily with one pass with the Spellbinders Grand Calibur and attached with Scrap Happy Sheer Glue.

Comments

its beautiful, love the colors and the butterflies!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your work is beautiful! HOw cool is it that we get to share our work this way. I am also comforted that the copic thing is not just me. I agree that sometimes the paper creates issues. I soooo love to work with them. Have a great day!

Popular Posts