Blocking Technique with CropStop!

This week's CropStop challenge is to use Color Blocking.  This is a fun way to use up paper scraps!

I used some papers from the Deja View's Dog Days Collection that I had leftover after making two dog mini-scrapbooks.    The stamp set is called Baking Pup Honey Pop and is by Inky Antics.  Be watching the store, I believe Haylie Jo has some Inky Antics sets coming in soon!

I colored my pup and the dog bone with Copic markers and used a touch of paper piecing on his hat and apron.  The Copic Markers I used were:  E49, E44, E43, E42, E41, E08, B45, B41, G24.

The inside of this card features the Honecomb Paper Pads by Inky Antics.  There is a rainbow of colors in the store....just imagine the possibilities!  How cute is this dog bone?!  You can leave the center of the cards white and just add the honeycomb paper element, but I like to coordinate my card interiors!

If I've enabled you....please use my BLOG COUPON CTMP-2 and SAVE 10% on your ENTIRE ORDER with NO MINIMUM PURCHASE!



Comments

Oh how cute, love the inside of the card to, it great!!!
Paula
Love this Michelle - that bone is amazing :-) Sounds as though it is actually simple, despite what it looks like.
Your paper blocking is great too
Blessings
Maxine
Oh my goodness...this is soooo cute!! I love that little bone on the inside!!!
Gail S. said…
I really like the new honeycomb additions to the insides of the cards. I try to finish all my cards by doing something to the inside. Real cute!
Love that topdog sentiment! And the honeycomb inside your card too, Michelle!

Sorry to hear about your family's loss. Thought and prayers for you and your loved ones.

Kathleen - Fellow Cropstop CT member
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Popular Posts