CropStop Spellbinders and Mini Magnolias!

This is one of two posts today....so be sure to scroll down for more inspiration!
This week's challenge at CropStop is to use Spellbinders Dies!  No problem with that challenge....I love the lacey dies available! 

The wide lace die in the background is a Heartfelt Creations Spellbinders die called Decorative Lace Border die.    The smaller oval die is from Spellbinder's Fancy Tags 3 set.

My stamped image is a super-cute Mini Magnolia called Silent Night Tilda.  I colored her with Copic Markers.

My ribbon border features some May Arts Sheer Ruffle Edge Ribbon and some Martha Stewart Snowflake Punches.

Don't forget, if you are shopping at CropStop to use my special blog reader coupon code CTMP-2 to save 10% on your entire order!!

Comments

Kristine said…
wow, WOW, CaCHOW!! (ok, I just made that up) Your card is FANTASTIC Michelle!! Loving that big lace border die, and your frame die is so elegant as well. Super cute Tilda :) Thanks for sharing ~ will make someone very happy to receive this beauty!!
Lola said…
What super "lace" work. Just stunning.
Awesome lace Michelle!! Love the way you have used the dies.
Blessings
Maxine
Oh, I want this card! lol It's what I 1st thought of when I saw it at CropStop. I could feel the Christmas cheer with it. Fab work!

Kathleen - Fellow Cropstop team member
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Popular Posts