Distressed Posies Tag Card

Today's post is for CropStop!  This week's challenge is a sketch...and you can check out the challenge and prize details on the CropStop Blog.

I'll be honest here....I got busy creating...and my card doesn't match the sketch this week!  Things got a bit busy for me this week and I messed up!  I had fun creating though....so I hope you enjoy it anyway!

My tag was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder with the Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Swirls PreCut Set.  Then I distressed my tag with Tim Holtz Distress Stains in Frayed Burlap, Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters and Picket Fence.  Next I ran my tag through Cuttlebug's Script Embossing Folder.  Finally, I added Frayed Burlap Distress Ink direct to paper over the embossed script and added some Walnut Stain Distress Ink around the edges of the tag.

For the background panel, I simply embossed a kraft cardstock and distressed with the Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distress Inks. 

Finally I embellished my card with some of the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Lavish Trimings, a few pearls and some Martha Stewart Butterfly Punches.

Comments

Michelle this is a stunning card - the way you have matched the embossing and inks makes tag almost look translucent at first glance.
love the wee pink butterflies.
Blessings
Maxine
WOWZA!!!! This is so beautiful!
MaGoooo said…
GORGEOUS!!! Welcome to the OCL team!!

Popular Posts