Sending You Sunshine & Blog Candy Announcement

This is my second post today, be sure to scroll down and see the next for more inspiration!

It's time for a new challenge on the One Crazy Stamper blog...and this month the challenge is a sketch challenge!  Check out the blog for the challenge details and the prize information!

I chose to go with some stamp sets from Our Craft Lounge for my sketch and used the paper piecing technique to color my images.  The flowers are from the Pretty Petals set and the sentiment is from the Sunshine Cheer set.  The flowers, leaves and stems are fussy cut.  A touch of paper piercing frames my circle panel.  The buttons are a pretty ivory and are embellished with gems.    Papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl Collection.

Be sure you stop by and check out the One Crazy Stamper store for all of the fun.....Lora's new brick and mortar store opens next weekend!  There is a blog candy offering worth $175 see the details HERE!.

Comments

Love those flowers Michelle - I keep thing I must use paper piecing one day and then not doing it...
Blessings
Maxine
love the paper piecing, esp the leaves and stem!

Popular Posts