Fair Fun - The Rubber Cafe

For this week's fun County Fair themed challenge at The Rubber Cafe, I decided to go with some of the other fun images in the County Fair stamp set. Be sure to check out the challenge post for the challenge rules and prize information!

For my card, I used Copic Reinkers and the Polished Stone Technique to color my images.  I decided to make my image a silhouette, so colored it black and added some blingy teal lights.  A fun way to give a stamp a totally different feel!

You can't have a fair without some fair food!  I stamped my apple pie three times on different scraps of polished stone papers.  I stamped the image on the fun coated/iridescent cardstock and then paper pieced my pie together. 

For my sentiment, I used the letters of the sentiments in this set and fussy cut them to make a new word!  It's always fun to think out of the box and make your sets more versatile!

Comments

Michelle this is amazing - love the silhouette effect of the ferris wheel - with the background it makes it look like the evening!!
Blessings
Mxine
Dalis said…
michelle, that is so flippin' cute!

-- dalis

Popular Posts