Happy Fall - Designed2Delight

Today was a nice crisp fall day...and what better for a fall card than a pumpkin?!   I went with Designed2Delight's Stitched Pumpkin and Scarecrow Teddy sets.

I colored the image with Copic markers and distressed it Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.
I added some paper embroidery to frame my image.  I used some colored corrugated cardboard as a mat over Making Memories designer paper.  The base cardstock is a metallic copper color.  Seam binding and a touch of wire I twisted around a paintbrush handle finish my image.

Check out  the fun links below...I am trying the InLinkz Link Manager.  Now you will be able to see the photos of the items I link below!



Comments

Kristine said…
NICE *Ü* and love the li'l inlinkz thingy!! That'll come in handy later on too! Have a great week.
Amy Johnson said…
Such a cute fall card! I love the stitching and the wire.
Unknown said…
Perfect fall card! Love the coloring, distressing, stitching around the pumpkin! ;o)
Love the pumpkin image :-) and the wire twist on the bow is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts