Clearly Beautiful Cardinal - September Sketch Challenge

This is one of two posts today....be sure to scroll down for more inspiration!


It's time for a new sketch challenge on the Prickley Pear Blog!  Be sure you check out the other design team members' projects and the challenge details....one lucky player will win a very nice prize!

I went with the Clearly Beautiful Cardinal stamp set.  I stamped my image on some Penny Black fold foil designer paper.  My copper accents are metallic papers/cardstock.  I used the Season's Greetings sentiment from the new Clearly Beautiful Birdcage Winter 2 set.




Comments

Bernie said…
Wow this is stunning! Love that cardinal, the colors and the design. That stamp set and die are calling my name.
Blessings Bernie
Yay Michelle - this is a delight to the eyes. Love the layout you have used and the cardinal is so sweet on the dp.
Blessings
Maxine
Angelica Turner said…
Michelle, your card is beautiful. The colors work so well together and love the cardinal.

Popular Posts