Fall Card Duo - Prickley Pear!

Today I have two cards for you featuring Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps ATC Transparencies.

For my first card I used some linen thread to stitch my transparency to my card.  Designer paper is from BasicGrey's Out of Print collection.  I accented with some coordinating cardstock, a SU! embossing folder and a piece of coordinating corrugated cardboard that matched perfectly! 
For my second card I ran my transparency through the Xyron sticker machine and then covered the back with some leafing.  It is gorgeously shimmery in real life.  I stamped the Winter is an Etching sentiment in black stazon ink on a piece of coated metallic cardstock.

My image is mounted on a piece of bark paper and corrugated cardboard with a touch of linen thread.

If transparencies are not your thing...you can also purchase the Solid Leaf ATC stamp and stamp it with Stazon on acetate for a similar look.



Comments

Michelle these are both awesome - love them - those transparencies are amazing and you show them off to the max!!
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful cards, love the colors!!!
Paula
Ellibelle said…
Such gorgeous fall cards Michelle! Loving the designs, especially the first one is my fave. The sentiment are both beautiful!

Popular Posts