You Mean The World To Me!


This set of cards features the Studio 313 set Best Friends In The World, which is available at McMahon Five Designs.

I made this set of cards to meet two challenges on Splitcoast Stampers, the CC340 Color Challenge which was to use Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade and Pool Party.  I don't have Pool Party in my stash, so I substituted Tempting Turquoise on one of the cards.

The other SCS challenge was a Clean And Simple Sketch Challenge, CAS135.  This was a fun sketch, though the red card more closely resembles the sketch.  Somehow I always end up going on a tangent and breaking the rules!

You can check out this fun pre-colored digital image set by clicking the link below.  And, really, you DO mean the world to me!!  *GRIN!*



Comments

These are really sweet cards Michelle!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts