Thinking of You Makes Me Smile!

Today I have two cards for you using Endless Creations images.  My first card uses only two stamps!  The designer paper is My Mind's Eye's Stella Rose Collection.   The base card is from The Paper Cut, I used circle punches to frame the existing holes.  I used the scraps to decorate the inside of my card.
For this card I added a coordinating solid flower stamp which I clear embossed on the pink panel before distressing with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. I also switched out my verse. This is another window card by The Paper Cut which I embellished with various square punches. I mounted a coordinating square and flower inside my card.

I used gold nailheads and a touch of seam binding as my only embellishments on this card.





Comments

Lovely cards Michelle - love the apertures, and to be able to get the cards pre-cut must be wonderful :-).
Blessings
Maxine
there both lovely cards, love the colors!!!!!
Paula

Popular Posts