Raspberry Card Duo!

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!!
I just love these beautiful berries from Tracey-Lynn's Fred, She Said's Blue Jay and Raspberries set!
There are black raspberries and red raspberries!  For  these cards I did a partial cut away of the images and then matted and layered them over an embossed panel.  I just love the simplicity and beauty of these cards!

This card's sentiment is from Wordsworth.
This card's sentiment is from Our Craft Lounge.

Comments

these are beautiful Michelle - love them both - as you say, the simplicity of them is part if the beauty.
Blessings
Maxine
nancyparker55 said…
Love these cards. So simple yet so pretty.
Melissa said…
These are BEAUTIFUL, Michelle!!
coldwaters2 said…
Two stunning card Michelle those images and design are beautiful.
hugs
Lorraine x
Anonymous said…
I love these-very nice!
dinkuminkum said…
Oh Michelle, these cards are so beautiful. If I'm made them, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off them - I'd want to just keep looking at them! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Anne P.
Rebekah said…
So pretty and elegant!
Unknown said…
Beautiful cards...I especially like the way you have overlapped the design...very effective and stylish.
Hugs,
Sandra
xx

Popular Posts