Your Next Stamp Card Trio and MASSIVE BLOG CANDY!

This is one of two posts today....so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
Today I'm sharing more of the September 2011 Your Next Stamp Release available at One Crazy Stamper! 

My first card features the Apple Pie Cutie set.  You may not see it in the photo, but the Chocolate Truffle cardstock has been embossed with Tim Holtz's Sizzix Woodgrain embossing folder!  Designer paper is from BasicGrey's Out of Print collection.
This card features the Apple Tree and Autumn Harvest set.  I used the same woodgrain embossing and uses the same designer paper collection and cut out my image with a Spellbinders Oval Die.  I distressed the sky and grass with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint.

My last card features the Ellie Loves Sunflowers set.  I used some designer paper by My Mind's Eye's Stella Collection as well as a misc scrap I found in my stash.  I colored my card images with the Copic Markers shown below.
Be sure you keep your eye on the One Crazy Stamper Facebook page and the design team member's blogs....there are giveaways celebrating the grand opening of the brick and mortar store, and you don't want to miss the GRAND OPENING CANDY WORTH $175!  I will be selecting my candy winner from last Monday tonight....so QUICK, enter while you may!!!

Comments

Wow you have been busy - great cards - as ever. :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Love these cute fall cards!
nancyparker55 said…
Love these cards...the colours are so pretty.
sonyaeverding said…
Love the cards, fall is in the air and these fit right in.

Popular Posts