Wintery Wishes

This week's Digital Tuesday Challenge was Fairy Wishes.  I decided my fairy would be the wintery sort!  Be sure you check out the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog for the challenge rules, sponsor and prize information!

My image comes from the Studio 313 set Vertie Christmas Angel.  It's in interesting image since I don't equate frogs and snowflakes....but it's a fun fresh take on a winter card for a quirky friend!
This image was precolored, but also comes in black and white if you choose to color it.

I embellished it with a combination of Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punches, SU! snowflake die and Word Window Punch, glitter dots and May Arts Ribbon.

Comments

Love that fairy Michelle :-)
Great card, but I am so glad we are heading into spring now :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Amy Johnson said…
Such a cute card! I love the embossed background.
so cute, love the embosed background!!!
Maria Matter said…
adorable Michelle! hope you are well!
hugs & blessings
coldwaters2 said…
Oh dear Michelle that image made me giggle, lol, but your design had me falling in love with it's beauty, the embossing colours, image and design are perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Ellibelle said…
This is just too cute! Loving that darling image and the embossing looks fabulous. And such gorgeous colors too!
Unknown said…
funny! I love the image and was very surprised when I found out it was from M5Designs. Adorable job!

Popular Posts