Guest Designer for Our Craft Lounge!

I'm so excited to share that I've been invited to be a guest designer for Our Craft Lounge for the months of September and October!  I look forward to sharing these great sets with you!

I decided to go with a shaker card today....it's 80* and severe thunderstorming here....so thinking cool!
I stamped the snowman from the Be Jolly set and colored it with the following Copic Markers:
E47, E44, W7, W5, W3, G99, YG97, R89, R46, YR 68, YR16, YR24, B0000, Gold Spica Glitter Pen.

Spellbinders Large Oval dies formed my window and I framed it with Mark Richards Gold Nailheads.
I bordered my card with Martha Stewart's Bangle Chain Trim and embellished it with a touch of ribbon, some snowflake dies and gold glitter dots.

Our Craft Lounge's Design Team is currently blog hopping to feature the newly realeased sets...so be sure to check it out for tons of inspiration!

Comments

its so adorable, love it!!!!!
Paula
Welcome to the team and I love your shaker card!!
Rebekah said…
How fun! I love their stuff! Love that snow man...now we're talking!!
coldwaters2 said…
This is gorgeous Michelle what a great image and love the design and colours
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts