Digital Tuesday Challenge - Blue and White!

This week's Digital Tuesday Challenge is a color challenge...and the main colors should be BLUE and WHITE!   Stop by the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog to get the challenge and prize details and see the other design team members' inspiration!

 I couldn't resist making one more card with the new pre-colored BlueJay image from Fred, She Said Designs.  This card is for those who don't like the real fussy cutting.  I cut the oval sky and image out leaving a border around them and then added a touch of piercing to frame my image.  I popped both my blue jay and my blackberry image up on foam tape for added dimension.  The Cuttlebug folder is my favorite Victoria one.

Comments

Hi Michelle - this is so sweet - love the way you have 'cut outside the oval'. Love your embossing too.
Blessings
Maxine
Amy Johnson said…
Such a gorgeous image and card.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother-in-law.
Gail S. said…
I love both the red and blue birds (don't know which one I like better). Beautiful.

Popular Posts