Fair Fun with Prickley Pear!

Today's card features a transparency from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  These come nine to a sheet and have a variety of images on each sheet.  Check out all of the different ATC Transparencies available!

I simply cut mine out and layered it for this fantastic look.  I had some swirly ivory coated cardstock which I distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Stains in Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans and Broken China. 

I attached my transparency with a single swirl brad and a few glue dots that are hidden behind the treeline on the bottom of the image.

I layered my image on an embossed panel - Pocketwatch Texture Fade by Tim Holtz which I distressed with at touch of blue ink.



Comments

LOVE, love, love this Michelle - fabulous image and colours.
Blessings
Maxine
very nice image, love it!!!
Melissa said…
Oh. My. Word. I. Love. This! :)
Paru Mahtani said…
Superb card Michelle! Gave me some ideas!
Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous creations!
You areinspirational!

Popular Posts