Sun-Filled Days!

Today's card features a card I made as Guest Designer for Our Craft Lounge!  I'm loving the fun fall sets they sent my way!  This one made a perfect card for a red tractor-loving farmer I know! 

The set is called Bountiful Harvest, and I made a border with the cornstalk image.  The tractor I colored and fussy cut before mounting on foam tape.  I love that the index sheet has the image colored...it's great to have a great colored image to work from! 

One of my favorite embellishments on this card is the look of a plowed field I put below my tractor!
I distressed the edge of two strips of cardstock of varying widths, and then attached them so it looks like a plowed field!

I borrowed the adorable sun and sentiment images from the Sunshine Cheer set.  I love the variety of sentiments you can make with all of the options in this set.  I can see I will use if often!

The top strip is a piece of very sunny designer paper I found in my scrap bin...love how it looks like it could be from a calendar...with lots of sunny days in the forecast!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Comments

ruth said…
lots of cute cards lately,,
alicia would say the tractor should be green!!!!! red ones work too...
WOWZERS!!!!!! This is awesome!
love all your details on this card Michelle - especially the 'ploughed field'!!
Blessings
Maxine
Dalis said…
OMG Michelle, this is the most gorgeous card I have seen in a long long long time... just love it! Thanks for the smile it brought to me this morning.

-- dalis

Popular Posts