Autumn Mums ~ Designed2Delight!

This is the second post today....so scroll down for some more inspiration!
I couldn't let fall get by me without coloring up this Autumn Mum image from Designed2Delight.

I colored the image with the Copic Markers shown below:
I framed my image with Spellbinders Labels Three Dies, the larger of which I glittered with Art Institute's Ultra Fine Twig Opaque Glitter.   I fussy cut the image and popped up the smaller of the Labels Three die cuts.

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart Flower Border Punch and aged copper brads to finish my card.

Comments

Brandi said…
Gorgeous! The glitter on the frame sets off those beautiful flowers to perfection! :)
Beautiful card - love the detail in colouring and cutting out of the 'mums, and the bg texture.
Blessings
Maxine
Stunning! I love how the flowers really pop!
lovely card, love the coloring !!!
Paula
Faith S. said…
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the glitter frame, and your coloring is amazing!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card! Love the coloring, and the extra bling you added! ;o)

Popular Posts