Sparkle and Shine ~ Vintage

Happy Tuesday!  Today's Digital Tuesday Challenge is Sparkle and Shine. 

I chose to go with a McMahon Five Design Vintage image called Happy Holiday Puppy.

I have some glitter accents on the blue designer paper as well as my snowflakes which are punched/die cut out of some coated ivory cardstock.  My final shiny touch is the pearl accents on each snowflake.

I colored my image with Copic markers: R39, R37, E47, E44, YG95, YG93, E43, E42, B00.

Be sure to stop by the Digital Tuesday Blog to see the challenge rules and PRIZE info!

Comments

Rebekah said…
So very festive! Love those vintagey colors too, some of my favorites!
Brandi said…
Oh my goodness ~ I don't think this could possible get more adorable!
Very cute image and you have presented him beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts