Loves to Knit!

This is one of TWO posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!

....Ellie that is!!  Ellie Loves to Knit is the name of this cute stamp set from Your Next Stamp.  You can check out all of the new winter images at One Crazy Stamper!

I chose my colors from the sheet of Bo Bunnydesigner paper from the A Gift of Love collection.  The Copic markers I used are pictured below:
I fussy cut my image an mounted it with foam tape.  I used some Martha Stewart snowflake punches and embellished them with Candi. 

Other items on this card are a metal embossed sticker strip and an edge punch.
Warm Winter Wishes!!

Comments

love that image - once, before paper craft, it would have been me!!
Blessings
Maxine
sweet! Now that it's been colder, I've been knitting again on the "ugly" blanket I work on in the winter. (using all the yarn "scraps" to make a blanket, it will be warm, but it sure is ugly Ü)

Popular Posts