Storytime Inspired Winter Card!

This is my THIRD post today....so be sure to scroll for lots more inspiration!
This card features Fred She Said digital images...Emma the Caroler, who is a pre-colored image and the Paper Pricking Frame which I fussy cut to form the frame of my shaker card box.

I decided she needed some real snow...and this turned out very adorable.  I embellished my card with a few clear gems, Martha Stewart punched snowflakes, SU! photo corner punches and Cuttlebug's Textile embossing folder. 

I love how the snowflake dots are mimicked in the designer paper...how fun is that?! 

Comments

this is a stunning card - you have every reason to be pleased with it - all the details have come together fabulously.
Blessings
Maxine
lovely card, love all the details and design of it, and love the colors!!!!
Paula
Jennifer said…
She's just gorgeous! I love the purple paper and the lovely bling!

Popular Posts