Saturday, November 26, 2011

Storytime Inspired Winter Card!

This is my THIRD post today....so be sure to scroll for lots more inspiration!
This card features Fred She Said digital images...Emma the Caroler, who is a pre-colored image and the Paper Pricking Frame which I fussy cut to form the frame of my shaker card box.

I decided she needed some real snow...and this turned out very adorable.  I embellished my card with a few clear gems, Martha Stewart punched snowflakes, SU! photo corner punches and Cuttlebug's Textile embossing folder. 

I love how the snowflake dots are mimicked in the designer paper...how fun is that?! 

4 comments:

MaxineD said...

this is a stunning card - you have every reason to be pleased with it - all the details have come together fabulously.
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! So much lovely work!!

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely card, love all the details and design of it, and love the colors!!!!
Paula

Jennifer said...

She's just gorgeous! I love the purple paper and the lovely bling!