Lawn Fawn 2-5-7-10 Treat Box

Today's post is for iCopic.com, and I'm sharing a 2-5-7-10 Treat Box from the Splitcoast Stampers Resouces.

I used Lawn Fawn's Winter Fox image and colored it with the Copic Markers shown below.
This image is quite wide if you include his tail on it, but I made it smaller by framing my fox and letting his tail lop off of the panel. 

Peaceful Wishes and the dots are rub-ons.  Snowflake punch is by Martha Stewart.  Velvet ribbon is from May Arts.  I tied my box with RicRac, and left the tails long so that the box can be filled and tied.  The snowflake center is Candi.

Be sure to stop in at iCopic...Ashley is adding goodies to the store...lots of wintery goodness for you!

Comments

Love this!!!!! Who is the brown paper that made the box by?
Gail S. said…
Such a fun gift! I actually like how the tail hangs off to the side. What are you going to put inside????
sooo adorable, love the pattern and colors!!!!
Paula
Great container, Michelle - love those long eyelashes on the fox :-)!!
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Love THIS!!! Sweet project!!! ;o)

Popular Posts