Snowman Card Trio

It's Digital Tuesday today....and our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.  I love these snowmen...they are a hoot to color with Copic Markers.

My first card features Snowman Snowflakes, candi, bakers twine and a sizzix embossing folder.
This card features Snowman Snowballs, Bo Bunny designer paper, candi, and a Tim Holtz/Sizzix Snowflake Edge Die.
My final card features Snowman Bells, candi, bakers twine and a SU! snowflake die.
These are the Copics I used for this set of cards.

The lucky winner of this challenge will receive a pile of images....enough to get all of these snowmen and the other three that match!!  Be sure to stop by the Digital Tuesday Blog and see how you can join in the fun!

Comments

Rebekah said…
Snowmen!!!!! Love em! Any shape or size!! I'm getting anxious to get my friends out and set up after Thanksgiving!! Off to check out their digi's.
Brandi said…
I love snowmen and your did such a cute job on these cards! Love the embossing on the kraft paper with the red embellishment... it's awesome! :)
cute snowmen, love the coloring and very nice details, awsome work!!!
Paula
These are fabulous Michelle - love the one with the hearts :-)
Beautifully presented cards.
Blessings
Maxine
I love Bugaboo and their snowmen just make a person smile. Love all the cards you created!
Betty Meyskens said…
These snowmen are so cute! Your colouring is awesome. Thanks for sharing these cute guys with us. Going to visit Bugaboo and get me some snowmen.
Gail S. said…
Love snowmen and all of these are sooooooo cute!! I also love the polka dot brads - great addition :)
Unknown said…
Love your Snowman trio!! Super CUTE! ;o)

Popular Posts