Fall Farm - OCL Distress Challenge!

I'm so excited to share that I will be designing for Our Craft Lounge through the end of December!  Today there is a new challenge....so be sure to check out all of the details on the Our Craft Lounge Blog!
I decided to revisit the barn image from the Art of Nature set for autumn.

I used some vintage sheet music for my designer paper...it was perfect.y aged, so no need to distress!
I had a corrugated cardboard scrap that I wrapped with linen thread to embellish my card.

I used two sizes of corner punches to embellish my corners.  The smaller black corner is embossed with an embossing folder to resemeble vintage tin tiles.  I used two mini screw brads on each corner...love the touch of metal!

Finally a touch of faux stitching and a gold skeleton leaf finish off my card.  The image is colored with Copic markers.  I used Copic Colorless Blender Solution and terrycloth to add texture to my ground and tree foliage.

Comments

CraftyMomOf3 said…
This is BEAUTIFUL Michelle!! Love the rustic vibe!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith
Lori Barnett said…
What a fantastic design for the challenge! Love the added gold leaf :)
Great card Michelle - and lots of detail!!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts